
He is 8 months old today! 8 months. I can't believe it. I can't believe it even more because...
I'm pregnant again. I'm due August 24th. I'm going through all of this all over again, and it seems so soon. Let's just say that this solidifies that I will one day be getting a tummy tuck by Dr. Linda Li on "Dr. 90210". OK, maybe not her, but whatever :-). Back to the subject...it was a surprise to us, but we are happy. We always wanted 4, I just didn't think they would be this close together. This will make our baby & baby #4 almost 16 months apart. I'm sure our Mexican neighbors will be thrilled to know that there will be one more loud gringo in the salmon-colored house on the corner.
8 comments:
Awe!! So happy for you! My cousin has two that are 15 months apart and another good friend has two that are 20 months apart. I know it seems close now, but they will be play mates for life. What a blessing!!!! I'm so happy for you!
Congrats to you guys! R & P are 17 months apart and they are best buds now! I love it! We are still up in the air about #4 .... Congrats to you guys! Praying for your pregnancy!
congratulations! you are blessed!
children are a reward from the Lord! praying for an easy and special pregnancy. lora
Pheww! I am so glad you came out and said it! I have been keeping my mouth shut for far to long. :)
Do you know that after you told me, I dreamed I was pregnant? Must be the whole Valarie is pregnant thing. :)
Oh and my sisters boys are thirteen months apart. They are like twins, but look nothing alike.
Congrats and praying for a smooth pregnancy!!!
Hey my first two were 4 yrs apart and the second were 13 months and would do 13 months over again any day. I would much rather have them close together!! Congrats and btw did Valarie tell you how much Israel looked like my Branden
lo-ve the picture! it made me laugh out loud! yay(again!) for baby number 4!!! ...by the way, the big l is SO excited that you are having another baby...she thinks all your kids are SO SO cute and is really happy for you guys too! :)
Whoa! I am surprised too! That is awesome. So happy for you! You are an incredible mommy. Can't think of anyone who will do it better.
Post a Comment