Sunday, January 4, 2009

Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Montana & Wyoming...

We visited many states on our trip to West Yellowstone! We had a wonderful time. It was the best Christmas present!




Getting my boy ready to ride the snowmobile.




She was so adorable. She only spent about 15 minutes total on the snowmobile. It was too cold for her, even though the cold was only hitting her cheeks.





PaPa & his boy!




Me & my man in the snow and loving it!





Funny thing it, he wasn't even touching the ground. At one point, my father-in-law went waist-deep.




This is in the geyser park, in Yellowstone Park. I took this to show how hot the springs are. They are so hot that this part of the path had no snow or ice on it.




He and his son were just walking down the street. This picture was taken with no zoom. That's how close we were.






It was faithful.








The kids loved the snow! We had a blast. It was a once in a lifetime trip. We saw buffalo, elk, coyotes, a wolf after a hunt, a bald eagle, and many geysers. I wasn't too thrilled with all of the evolutionary talk, but I got past it because I know the Truth.
I visited States that I never thought that I would get to visit. Idaho was one of the most beautiful States that I've ever seen.
That was our vacation. It was fun and we will cherish the memories forever.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

You were in Idaho and didn't visit WA? It's only one state over... ¡Que trieste! We could have seen you ... maybe. c:
I'm glad you guys had fun. I miss you all tons!!
-Nicole

Valarie Lea said...

You have me wanting to go there now. :)

Jenilee said...

that is awesome!!! I love the deep snow. what a beautiful and great place!

Susan Evans said...

A snowmobile? How cool! My boys would have loved that!

Janet Rose said...

Your pics are great! Makes me want to go out West again, soon. Thanks for sharing them with us.

 
Designed by Lena