Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kids' performance...

This past Sunday the kids did their play/performance at church. Our son was really into it and excited about it. Our kids don't get to do things like this in Mexico, so they really eat it up!!!

Anyway, here are some pics from that. The pictures are courtesy of my dad-in-law and Sarah. My camera is C-R-A-P and I have to rely on others for now.




Our daughter and her class singing. Her and Sophia were kites. They had kites that they were supposed to hold up, but that didn't happen.



Here's another view. Obviously it's from Sarah's camera, seeing as Jude & Sophia are looking at the camera.




He loved it!!!!!




The entire group. They did a dance/sign language routine to a Kirk Franklin song. I have a couple of videos. If I take the time to shorten them, I will post them. Not too sure if that will happen, though.
UPDATE:
Christy is eating and doing great! There are still a couple of things to check out, but she's improving greatly. Thank you for your prayers!!!

2 comments:

Garrett said...

Your blog is so pretty! I love the family photo! I have been so behind on my blog reading lately. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving at home!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Santa will bring you a camera for Christmas!!! I'm glad to hear your Sister-in-law in better. That's great news!

What church to ya'll go to while you are in Georgia? Do you still go to Roswell Street? Did I tell you there are no baptist churches up here? Well, there are but they are asian. I still go to Eastside when I go home. My grandparents are very active in the church. Everyone is catholic up here and it's just different, not that there is anything wrong with it.. but I'm used to church service being like a Lynard Skynard concert with all the hoopin' and whollarin'.

 
Designed by Lena