Sunday, December 7, 2008

My weekend...

First, an update on Christy. Tonight, she ate an entire bowl of chicken broth, a couple bites of mashed potatoes, and some sherbet. That is a huge milestone. She's smiling more. This picture below is a few days old. She doesn't have the feeding tube anymore. Thanks for praying, and please keep praying!




Second, I have no idea why my pictures have started loading in a backwards order. I'm sure they wrote something about it on blogger buzz and I just never read it. Here's my weekend in reverse.




My son & I skating at Dazzles. I wanted to skate, so I used my daughter's ticket. My son had never skated before. It took him a while before he consented to humiliate himself by going around the rink with his Mom. Oh, the horror!!! Poor guy looked like a new born fawn trying to walk. You all remember "Bambi". This picture is actually of the 5 seconds that he wasn't on the floor.





With their cousin, Anzlee.





Date night at Houston's. I really enjoyed my french dip sandwich.




My bff & her hubs.




Yes, it is a great picture of me and my man! But take a look at that pile of shredded prime rib in between 2 buttery pieces of bread. It was very, very delicious.



3 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I am so glad Christy is doing better! Logan got his cast of, so he wont be skating for a while, he looks like a newborn deer also, and I do not want another broken arm. :)

Debbie said...

Hooray for Christy. I hope she continues to improve.

RedHotMommaof6 said...

So...when are we going back for another French Dip Sandwich...can't we make up some reason to go back??

 
Designed by Lena