Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Celebrating New Year's...


This is what I will be thinking about as I dream my way into the New Year. There's nothing more beautiful than the Madison River running through snow-covered, Yellowstone Park. I am in love with this place and all of the beauty that God created in it! It is cold. But I'm not reacting to the cold the way that I thought that I would. I LOVE IT! I LOVE THE SNOW! To tell you how cold it is, today I was walking around the geyser area and my jeans froze. Yes...they were as hard as rocks at the bottom when I returned to the snow coach. What a wonderful vacation!
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

You are having entirely to much fun :) !!!!!!

The Foster Home said...

Beautiful picture.

Heather said...

Beautiful Pic! We are hoping to vaca in someplace warm with no kids in march and as for your surprise ... please don't pass that my way :) I'll be sure not to drink your water :) congrats to you guys!

 
Designed by Lena