
If you want to know what ManEater looks like, here she is. Isn't she cute! I wish the picture was better and you could see her awesome, blue eyes. She came over and had dinner with the fam last week. Fun times with ManEater.

This past weekend we went to Concord, NC to visit our mission's organization. Our kids fell in love with April, one of our caretakers at FI.

The kids took over the FI office. Our oldest even called over the speaker to ALL of the FIRE offices (missions, church, school) and said, "HI, I'm from Mexico" and "Hello, Mr. Javier". We don't know where he got this Mr./Ms. Javier thing, but he calls everybody that.

Playing with their new friend, Simeon, or as our son said, "cinnamon" or "Sineom".

More fun with Simeon.


2 comments:
they are such a sweet family. We love the Lights too!
Awwww I miss y'all! :(
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment