Jesus heard the cry of my blog! Today has been an overcast day with a cool breeze. The temperature (are you ready for this?) was a brisk 75 degrees. It even sprinkled for a few minutes. It's as close as I am going to get to fall. Tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny and 85 again.
We rearranged the living room yesterday. It's much more suitable to rolling in the high chair and Israel's exersaucer.
We are on a "Deadliest Catch" fix. We watch it everytime it's on. We also love a show called "Desafio: Alaska". It translates to "Challenge: Alaska" but I don't know the show's real name. Hmmm...Deadliest Catch, Challenge: Alaska...I think we've got cold weather on our minds.
The Godfrey's are moving here in January. Yes, I know that's like the 50th time that I've shared that with my half-dozen readers. The excitement is building because there are like 4 houses right around us that are for rent. One of them is 5 houses down from us and is right across from my friend, Blanca's, house. That would be so cool if they lived there. Not just because they will be literally a hollar away, but because it will give us more of an in-road to spend time with Blanca and her family.
I miss the Pricer's. They've been gone for like a month and a half. We thought that we would be able to see them before we left but they are staying longer in the States than originally planned. We won't see them now until we return in January. So sad.
I think I'm done rambling for now. Thanks again to my half-dozen readers out there for putting up with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, you just ramble whenever! We aren't just putting up with it - we enjoy knowing how you are doing. Honestly!
Post a Comment