
This is Angeles. She truly is our angel. She helped us to get our ministry visas. She did a lot of work for us and for the Gospel. She is one of the sweetest people that you will ever know.

On the playground at La Casa del Waffle.

I love this picture! She can really swing on her own now.
I posted the pictures "first" because I forgot to do it first and then type my entry. I don't feel like moving them all around, so the pics are first and then the story at hand. Thanks for your patience and have a lovely day.
Daylight savings time ends in Mexico this weekend. So it is really 8:10 p.m. even though my computer clock says 9:10 p.m. And it's 10:10 p.m. in GA. For all of my family that reads this and wants to call, just take into consideration the time difference now. Which I don't really think it will affect you as much as it would us calling you. The last time that the time changed it took Derrick and I about 3 months to get used to it. Hopefully we'll get over it a lot faster now. And talk about making my body want colder weather. It's darker earlier. I need cold.
Speaking of phone calls. I love Skype. It is such a blessing. I had a convo the other day with my Aunt Betty about voice-over internet. Why pay money for local phone service when there's VOI? I would've never said that had I not moved here and had to rely on it. We love Skype. We have other friends that use Vonage and Broadvoice.
1 comment:
there is a girl here in the office that uses Skype. Her husband is in Afghanistan. (sp)
Post a Comment