The last night that we they were here we had the chance to spend a lot of time with them. Carol was wearing a ring with some writing on it. I inquired about it. And she just took it off and gave it to me. Then she told me the story. She didn't want to wear her wedding rings down here so she bought this ring. It is a ring that has a ring in the middle that spins. Written all around it is "He loves me" with a heart in between the writing. It's silver, which is just my style. I love it and it is such a special gift.
OK, so the Pricer's left for the States this morning. I'm sad because we won't see them until the beginning of November and then we'll be leaving days later to go to the States. So really it will be like 3 1/2 months that we won't be seeing them. So in sweet honor of the Pricer's, I leave you with these pictures that I somehow never posted. We had a team meeting a couple of months ago that was really a Wii party. Wii CAME TO PLAY!

Melody has good form as she's playing tennis against Derrick.

Karyn has a form all her own. I love watching her play because it is a true expression of the vivaciousness of her personality. She's going...

Going......

GONE!!!

Andy and Derrick boxing. If you want a true workout, try some boxing on Wii. Brittanie and I boxed each other and it was a workout. I was sore the next day. It was such a fun day. And guess what the Blasczyk family Christmas present will be this year?
3 comments:
oh I love the Pricers! Karyn is such a fun person to watch play any kind of game. Even card games. c:
I want to play on a Wii so bad! Y'all look hilarious! But, have GREAT form!
I love our Wii! Jessie borrowed ours and took it to her boyfriends house. She better hurry and bring it back. :)
Post a Comment