I will see my wonderful husband this evening!!! I'm so excited! Our friend, Andy (FIREmexico team leader), will be staying with us here for an extra day to do some well-needed and well-deserved fishing. I am going to give Derrick the password to my blog and let him write some stories from his trip to Peru. Be on the look out.
I spent the weekend at Mom's. In the middle of it I had lunch with Dad & Judy at Olive Garden. It was a fun weekend with delicious food. I also went shopping at Old Navy and spent some left over gift certificates. So now that you know the oh-so exciting details of my Labor Day weekend, you can go back to enjoying your day.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds fun!!! You know - you should eat at Ippolito's (Are you going to the Olive Garden on Barrett Pkwy?) I used to waitress there when I was in college along with my sister Beth. Our friend Jenny that used to work there and went to college with us also worked there. She moved up here with us in NJ. Now my 3 of my little cousins work there as well... I'm a bit partial, obviously. The bread rolls are WAY BETTER! Seriously.. you need to try it!
I can't wait to hear his stories!!
Post a Comment