Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's just the beginning...

There are like 2000 pictures from Peru. Trying to pick my favorites, plus my favorite stories, is going to be hard. I'll start with these.




How smart is this? Gas stations in the medians. You don't have to exit the express way or get out to pump your own gas. They have attendants that pump it for you.








It doesnt' matter if the gas door is on the other side, they just stretch it on over, like with the white car above. I think this has got to be one of the greatest ideas known to man. Now I'm sure that someone could give me an arguement as to why it wouldn't work out well. But for now I think it's the coolest idea!

3 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

That is such a cool thing! I just can't help but think of those poor attendants sitting in the cold waiting to pump gas!

Anonymous said...

it looks cold...was it cold there?? like winter cold? did they surf in the cold? geez, louise!

Anonymous said...

It's illegal to pump your own gas in New Jersey. it's pretty awesome.. especially when it's cold. When I was at home i went to QT and just sat in the car for like 5 minutes waiting for someone to pump my gas. Sooo stoopid.

You guys are getting to see lots of the world! You're so lucky!

 
Designed by Lena