
Sarah & I were pregnant at the same time with these 2, also. But I was like 8 months pregnant when she became pregnant with Sophia. I was also in the room when Sophia was born...such a precious moment.They are great friends!

They made this pose up themselves.

Charlie's Angels! Well, sort of.

Pretty princesses!

No visit to another country is complete without visiting the local McDonald's.

Being silly!


The girls were chasing pigeons. ManEater will agree with me when I SHUDDER and say "GROSS!"

They have the best Daddy in the world.

Aunt Sarah & our sweet little Mexican. They already have a connection. I think it was his hand connecting and grabbing hold of her red hair. The hair gets my babies every time.
OK, that's all for my Team Noles entries. I hope that you enjoyed the journey.
3 comments:
The kids are so cute! Looks like ya'll had alot of fun.
cute pictures! sick birds. i give those birds a shake of my fist.
I just love all that red hair. My MIL has red hair and you would think I would have one kid with red hair, but nope I don't
Post a Comment