Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 3 of Team Noles visit...




We decided to celebrate our oldest kids' 7th birthday early. For those of you that do not know the history of Sarah & myself, here's one weird snipit. After Derrick & I did our internship here in 2000, we lived with Keith & Sarah after we returned and until we could find a place to live. While we were living together, Sarah & I both got pregnant. Our son and her daughter are 24 hours & 56 minutes apart in age.




The pizza was delicious, but it was pepperoni and just a tad bit greasy.





A whole row of racecar drivers!




Pretty Princess!




Look out Michael Jordan!




We celebrated their birthday on Independence Day. Many Mexicans brought pinatas in celebration. You know you're in Mexico when they have a rope & pully system ready for pinatas. OK, if you look closely on the playground, in the blue-sided box, you will see a little face peering down and watching the festivities.




Yep, it was Sophia! She was so cute. We know that she wanted to be down there in all of the action. I'm sure that if she could speak Spanish, she would've been.




The soon-to-be 7 year olds!





After Peter Piper we took the Noles on a tour of one of the nicest neighborhoods in Guadalajara. This is the front of my dream house. I think that us PLUS the Godfreys could live in this.

Here's the back. I'm not sure if you can see, but it has a pool. Talk about suffering for the Gospel :-). Really I'm just in love with the yard.
Stay tuned for the next installment :-).

1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

Wow that is one big house!!

That is way to sweet that they are so close in age. They will be life long friends. :)

 
Designed by Lena