Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update in pictures...



Our oldest and Solomon are checking each other out.





Grandma and the kids.




PaPa Brooks and the kids.





Aunt Katie got the prize with the baby's smile! The 2 older kids love hanging out with Aunt Katie and messing around in her room.





Gabby and our baby falling in love with each other. Did I mention that Gabs & her family are moving down with us in January (wink, wink)? I think our baby is already smitten on his future babysitter.





Cassie & I! I love her so much. She has discipled me in so many ways...both taught & caught. I've learned so much about being a Mom from her. I met Cassie right around the time that I met Derrick. I spent many Friday nights at her house just watching her with her kids, listening to what the Lord has taught her, and eating some delicious food. I can't wait for us to be together in Mexico.



Seriously, I don't think that Guadalajara knows what it has coming to it with Derrick & Ben together. I think Caleb has learned a little too much from his Dad.



Ben trying to imitate our baby's cheeks. And doing a pretty good job I think.


Update on Peru: Derrick arrived last night in Peru. Today they had a fun day and went to the beach. As a spur of the moment deal, Derrick & Scott went surfing! How cool is that? I can't wait to see pictures. Derrick said that it was the most intense aerobic workout that he's ever done. I'm so jealous because I really want to learn how to surf. Now that my hubby knows how maybe he can teach me :-). I'll update more as I get more info. throughout the week.

2 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Those pictures are so good :)

lauren said...

what great pics, val!! your mom looks exactly the same. can't believe your little sis! she wasn't supposed to group up :) that little israel is so adorable, just like his big bro and sis!!

 
Designed by Lena