Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's dadgum 3 a.m....

...and the baby is awake. So I am going to take this time to post Derrick's Peru pictures, actually taken by Chuck, the dad-in-law.



Guys from FIREmexico with Ron (far left), missionary to Peru.



Beautiful picture of the coast & a lighthouse.




Derrick & Scott preparing to surf.



Scott strikes a pose.



In they go...



Derrick caught a wave! CORRECTION: Not Derrick catching a wave. Apparently Derrick's wave was too far off of the coast for a decent picture. And since I hate lying, when I found out I had to clear it up. This is a picture of some random guy surfing.



He looks like a pro coming out of the water, doesn't he?



Scott, Derrick & Chuck on the beach.



Nice shot of my hubby! Oh how I miss him.

2 comments:

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Looking forward to reading more!! Great pictures!

Jo said...

Those are GREAT pics!!!

 
Designed by Lena