I went to bed at 1:00 a.m. I woke up at 6:30 a.m. I woke the baby up at 6:35 a.m. We are on our way to the Consulate to apply for the baby's citizenship & passport. Pray, saints, pray that we have all of the paperwork that we need!
****************** UPDATE ******************
We went, we waited, now we get his birth certificate & passport. Even though we had an appointment it still took 2 hours. Thank God the baby slept the entire time, right up until we got our names called.
After our time at the Consulate, we went to the house to get the kids & Becky, ran through McDonalds for breakfast & then went off to VBS. Now we are back home & we are tired.
THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praying for you guys!
Praying, Praying. :)
Post a Comment