I am currently reading 3 books. I guess that makes one for each kid. I think that also equals that much less time to read each book because of the time that I spend with each kid. But somehow I am managing it.
Derrick's parents are here for a short visit. That means that we get to have a date night. We are going to see the movie "Get Smart" tonight and we are going to see it VIP. VIP costs about the same as a regular ticket in the States. It's stadium seating with leather recliners and a waiter to take your food order. The food is delicious and the seats are so comfortable. I'm looking forward to it!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so fun to catch up with you on here. you have a beautiful family! Crazy how life has changed so much since college!
Don't you love when family comes to visit and you get free date nights? Both of our parents are far away so we love it when they are here!
Oooo that sounds like fun! Can't wait to here how it went. :)
Post a Comment