Friday, May 16, 2008

What happened to that boy?



He looks like he's been in a boxing match, doesn't he? Well, there are actually 2 stories involved.

The black eye came first. Since my Mom has been here, our son has been sleeping on his top bunk while Mom & little girl slept on the bottom bunk. The top bunk doesn't have a rail because our daughter decided that she would hang off of it and pull it down. Anyway, a couple of nights ago our son fell off of the top bunk. Mom said that he fell holding on to his pillow, so that kind of cushioned the fall. But he doesn't even remember that happening! The only thing that he has remaining from the fall is this black eye.

Then last night, he lost another tooth! I can't believe it. He's getting so big. It's so funny to see baby #3 as a baby and to think that our oldest used to be like that; and now he's LOSING TEETH!

After I took this picture, I realized that he looked like a boxer or a hockey player.


Mom left this morning. It is now just the 5 of us for the first time. Our oldest would be sadder, but they are going to see "Prince Caspian" today. He's pretty thrilled about that. I won't be able to go because of the baby, but I know that 2 older kids will give me a detailed play-by-play. And now, every time we see a commercial for it, they will tell me which part of the movie that is.

OK...gotta feed a baby in a few minutes. Blessings!

1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

Bless his heart, he does look like he has been in a boxing match. :)

 
Designed by Lena