Friday, May 2, 2008

Ol' Fishing Pictures...



I love this picture!



Our boy & Daddy with their Crappie!



This was the morning that our son caught the biggest rainbow trout in Blasczyk family history!



Here he is with his Daddy & his fish.



Our boy with his PaPa and the fish. His big fish is in the middle.


These 3 generations of men all love to fish! I'm so glad that our son loves to fish. I just wanted to post some of these pictures because they are my favorites. Also I didn't really feel like writing anything :-).

I'm still with child in my belly. My Doctor is going to let me go on my own. Please pray that I will go soon!

That's all for now. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I love the one were the sun is shining in that is just awesome.

Elise B. said...

I haven't been fishing in forever! You have a great blog and wonderful posts and photos.
- Elise

 
Designed by Lena