
Our beautiful, new A/C unit!

My silly son & myself getting cooled off!
I have never slept better at night, or napped better, than with this A/C unit in our room! If you have ever lived without A/C, then you know what I mean. You can try to sleep, but you're so hot that you just can't get fully to sleep. Anyway, I now sleep beautifully! Thanks again to my BFF, Sarah, and her hubby, Keith, for blessing us with this. Not only has Sarah been my shoulder to cry on, my partner in crime to laugh with, my prayer partner, my supporter, my encourager, my workout partner, my dancing partner, my venting partner, baby sitter, Momma of the kids that my kids are best friends with, my "Anne", and so much more (whew!), she has been such a support for me here! Even though we don't see each other face-to-face and we are seperated by miles & miles & miles, she still remains an awesome friend and support to me. Her family has had their lives rocked over the past 7 months, and yet somehow she still finds the time to call me, pray for me, and encourage me. What a wonderful friend that Jesus has blessed me with!

This is a picture of Keith & Sarah and their crew!
Well, not only did Jesus bless us with an A/C unit, He also blessed us with rain yesterday...IN THE MIDDLE OF DRY SEASON!!! What a blessing! Because we are such a high altitude and there is no humidity, cloud cover automatically drops the temperature 10 degrees. For example, when we walked into the mall it was 95 degrees. When we left about an hour later ( and after the clouds had come in), it had cooled down to 86 degrees. How wonderful it was. I'm not sure what the weather will be like today, but I know that I completely enjoyed our afternoon of freshness.
My husband is walking me to death :-). No labor yet, though.
And a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to my friend, Jo! She had her 2nd baby girl yesterday! I'm so happy for her!
1 comment:
That is a sweet friend. I cherish the friendships I like that. She has such a pretty family.
Oh and does Shiloh like to make faces in lots of pictures? Little Logan does. :)
Post a Comment