Monday, May 5, 2008

Family picture



Here's the family with our new addition! He was born yesterday, May 4th, at 10:38 a.m. He weighed about 9 lbs...we don't really know b/c they do the weight in kilos and we just haven't calculated it accurately yet. He was 21 1/4 in. long. I went into labor at 7 a.m. yesterday and had him about 3 1/2 hours later. It was fast and crazy. There are definitely some old-fashioned traditions here with childbirth, but all in all I had a great group of doctors helping me! I love every single one of them and they all have a special place in my heart.

OK...I'm going to rest. Posts might be fewer over the next few weeks. But my In-laws are here helping me out and my Mom is coming on Wednesday. YAY for help!

Blessings!

9 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

He is so beautiful!!! He is a whopper also :) I am so happy for you and that everything went so quickly and easily. Give him and extra squeeze for me!

Mike Golch said...

Congrats on the new Baby.

This Journey of Mine said...

Yahoo! Congratulations girl! I'm so excited for you guys!

And tell Shiloh and Abigail that they are going to be an awesome big brother and sister!

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your new addition to the family! (I hopped here from Valarie Lea's site.)

Praying many blessings on this new little life and your family!

Dawn

mah-meeee said...

came over from valarie's blog ... congrats on the new baby! you look great after the delivery!

god bless!

Jo said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you guys. :) Can't wait to hear all about that crazy fast birth!

Lora said...

Congratulations!! That's wonderful news! He is beautiful! I'll be praying for an easy transition for y'all. God bless you! Lora

Jen said...

You had your baby while I was on a silly computer fast!!!! If you waited one more day, me and little Israel would be b-day buddies. Congrats!!!!!!!!(Note the excitement in all the exclamations)

DD said...

Congrats on the new baby. :) It's been nice reading your blog.

Well Behaved Krissy

 
Designed by Lena