Today is a sad day for me because Erika has to take care of something with her son and she can't come today. Oh how I look forward to cleaning day...actually, the aftermath of cleaning day. She's coming on Monday, which I guess is good because my mother-in-law is coming on Tuesday. But I shall miss her today. It also means that I picked up the house yesterday for nothing...just kidding :-). And if you could see our white tile floors that are actually looking a little bit more like spotted, white tile floors, then you see our desperate need for her. Will Erika ever know how much she means to me? I try to express it to her. But it's like trying to express how much you love your children...you're not sure that they ever truly get it.
We are going to find a place to take Chila the dog today. I guess it could be another reason for sadness, but it's really a reason for relief. Derrick & I have definitely learned a lesson about what it takes to have a lab. It goes to show that I'm a cat person for a reason...and I'm allergic to cats! But I love 'em...low maintenance, no bath, not in major need of constant attention & training.
The baby is hungry, so I need to go eat :-).
We are going to find a place to take Chila the dog today. I guess it could be another reason for sadness, but it's really a reason for relief. Derrick & I have definitely learned a lesson about what it takes to have a lab. It goes to show that I'm a cat person for a reason...and I'm allergic to cats! But I love 'em...low maintenance, no bath, not in major need of constant attention & training.
The baby is hungry, so I need to go eat :-).
**** EDIT ****
I had an idea to show you one of the many reasons that Chila the dog has to go.
This is our daughter's bike that she received at Christmas.
This is her bike now. Notice that the seat is almost gone, the streamers are gone, and the pretty, pink bar cover is gone. All thanks to Chila the dog.


2 comments:
Yep, that dog needs to go to a farm where he can run around and chew on other stuff.
I mean I love dogs and all, but not chewing on my stuff.
Oh yea, I'm a total cat person. I can not handle a dog. Especially one who eats things....like little girls bikes.
Post a Comment