I also received an awesome present from my bff, Sarah! She framed a couple of pictures from our trip last year to PEI in an "Anne of Green Gables" frame. She also sent me about 15 tubes of chapstick...all of the soda flavored ones. I will NEVER run out of chapstick and my lips will always be moist :-).
I also got clothes for Israel! The cutest thing is that he got a hat that he can wear home from the hospital...it's white with a Georgia Bulldog on it! Gotta start 'em out young & start 'em out right.
It's always fun when people come to visit. We get to visit and we get presents! Fun, fun, fun!
Blogger won't let me do paragraph breaks...sorry...


2 comments:
That is so funny!! I will never eat at Chick-fil-A again with out thinking of you!
Chick-Fil-A was the number one thing I missed eating when we lived overseas. Mmmmmmm.
Post a Comment