Wednesday, April 9, 2008

7 Weird or Random Facts...

My friend Becky tagged me, so here's my list of 7 weird or random things about me.

1) If I am lying in bed with my feet crossed and my big toes touch, then I HAVE TO move my feet to let my pinky toes touch once, and then go back to feet crossed.

2) I love ketchup & cheese sandwiches!

3) I have never been in a wreck that was my fault, nor have I ever had a traffic violation (Praise Jesus).

4) I am addicted to Coca-Cola. It would take something major, like God coming down into my room and telling me to never drink it again, before I would ever stop drinking it.

5) I had to have braces twice. Not because I didn't wear my retainer, but because the Orthodontist messed up.

6) With or without being pregnant, I get up to pee atleast 3 times a night.

7) Apparently I am prone to sinus infections, considering I have one right now and it's my 3rd one in the past 2 months.

2 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Ok, the foot thing I can understand, but ketchup and cheese sandwich?

This Journey of Mine said...

Ketchup and cheese??? ewww, that's gross!!!

 
Designed by Lena