Sunday, March 9, 2008

I've been tagged again...

I am supposed to find a the closest book to me, no cheating and then turn to page 123, go 5 lines down and then post the next three.

The book is "Enjoying God" by S.J. Hill. I'm actually going to go a few words ahead, so that the lines actually make sense.

"One of the greatest evidences of humility is seen when a person feels empty and dry but says to the Father, 'You are worth going after in spite of all the hassles I'm experiencing. I'm going to keep seeking You and crying out to You until You manifest Yourself to me.'"

I am in the middle of reading this book. I am LOVING it! If you want to know more about the Father heart of God, then read this book! It will squelch any wrong ideas that you have about God as our Father and it will reveal the immense love that our Father God has for us.

OK...I'm not sure who I should tag this time. So if you feel the urgency to be tagged, then you are tagged. If not, thanks for reading :-)!


2 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Thank You for playing along. So how have you been feeling? hows the sinus stuff going?

This Journey of Mine said...

That was an awesome book! I loved it!!!

 
Designed by Lena