Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've been tagged...

My friend, Valarie Lea, tagged me. These are my "what ifs".

What Ifs:

What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with ~ I'm not really an art person. I'm not sure what I would have to say to anyone about it. Maybe I would ask some of these abstract artists what in the heck they are thinking when they do their work.


What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind ~ I think the obvious one is that everyone would know Jesus as their Lord & Savior. I can't really think of anything else that would benefit more than that.


What if I could travel anywhere in the world ~ Where do I begin? I'll go with the top of my list and that is New Zealand & Australia!


What if I could live in a period other than the present, for 24 hours ~ the 1940's, like in "A Christmas Story"; the days of radio instead of TV; vintage stoves & ovens before they were considered vintage; the cars were cool looking, too.

What if I could make over three areas of my body ~ Stomach, butt & thighs...no brainer.

What if I could become an animal for 24 hours ~ a tiger...just because they are so gorgeous and I think that they are the epidome of the term "cat like" in the feline family.

What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours ~ My friend, Jocelyn...to know how & why it happened.


So now I am supposed to tag some people. I will tag BECKY & JO!

2 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Very good answers. The art thing got me too, I just don't know that much about it, and one of my favortie movies is "The Christmas Story" :)

This Journey of Mine said...

Fun! I'm going to answer these and post them on tomorrows blog!

 
Designed by Lena