Monday, March 3, 2008

I'll take the risk...


OK folks, this is what I look like right after I get out of the shower. Nonetheless, this is also what my swollen face looks like. See my rosy red cheek? Has anybody out there ever experienced this? I haven't. I've had sinus problems since I was in high school, but I...HAVE...NEVER!! Because Guadalajara is a mile above sea level, we blame every ailment on the altitude. It's the altitude. Also, it's dry season, making it even worse on my sinuses. But like I said before, I have never experienced this.
Well, I'm off to get a couple hours of sleep before I wake up in pain, only to stay awake for a few hours and sleep a couple more hours. I do have a doctor's appt. tomorrow, so hopefully he can give me some insight.

1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

Bless Your Heart, I am so sorry you feel bad. :(

 
Designed by Lena