Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sweetest sound in the world...

Our kids are sitting on the bed next to me. My son is listening to Hillsong on my Ipod and my little girl is listening to Misty Edwards. Both of them are singing out loud and it's the sweetest thing that I have ever heard. To me, there is nothing like the sound of kids' sweet voices worshiping Jesus. It's so precious. I think that this is what it will sound like in heaven.

I don't really have much to tell. So I'll sign off.

4 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

That really is the sweetest sound. My friend little girl was just a singing Sunday. It just made us all feel good listening to her.

Lora said...

hey valarie! i found your blog today (i tried awhile back, but i had the wrong address). anyway, so great to catch up with you. glad you are doing well. have a great day! lora

dlyn said...

Aw - I have to agree on the sweetest sound! I love your blog - my first visit, but I will be back to check it out some more!

Anonymous said...

Hey Val,
It is sweet to hear kids singing. I'll play Michael Larson in the car and Cayden will be in his seat listening. Then all of a sudden he'll start singing. He can't say the words yet, but he sings to the tune, and bangs his head.
I bet it just blesses God's heart to hear and see his littlest kids singing to Him!
Love & miss you,
Nicole

 
Designed by Lena