Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

I am feeling better. My son has been doing better, but didn't feel good this morning. My little girl woke up with cold all in her eyes. Needless to say, I didn't go to church with the kids this morning. And we're supposed to be having a Superbowl party over here today. Derrick is going to tell the team that we are all sick, so if they come, they enter at their own risk. I'm not sure what their decisions will be because we are the only family on our team that has satellite, therefore the only family that can watch the Superbowl. It will also be a chore trying to keep my kids calm, but I think it can happen. I'm going to give them a nap today, so that will help.


The weather here has been SO, SO, SO beautiful! Yet it is the cause of our sinus/cold junk. We are about a mile above sea level. So there's no humidity. And when the clouds come in, it cools down immediately. Also, when night falls, the heat leaves. It has been very cool the past few nights...cool & dry. It's nice, yet it annoys our sinuses.


In closing, I will say...Go Patriots...only because I DO NOT want to see Eli "MaMa's Boy" Manning win. Nice, huh?

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena