Monday, February 11, 2008

The plane, the plane...



I'm not sure if you can see the 8 planes up in the sky. Yesterday, the Mexican Air Force had their planes flying! It was so COOL!!! The first time that they flew by, it was 3 planes, and they were literally right over our house. Then later I saw 5 planes flying in a v-formation. When I heard the next group coming, I ran up to the roof (risking life, limb, breath, & baby's oxygen) to take a picture. That picture was as good as I could get.

I did some research after seeing the planes. It turns out that there is an airforce base in our city of Zapopan. Who knew? Well, apparently my husband knew. When I told him, he was like, "yeah, I know where it is." Go figure.



1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

Its looks like Canadian Geese ;)

 
Designed by Lena