skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Err on the side of parasites...
Update on my daughter. She was up various times during the night, needing to "USE" the restroom (if you know what I mean) and she even went in her pull-up, which is very rare. She also continued the fever, which does go away with medicine. We're continuing the Vermox. At this point our diagnosis is parasites. Thankfully it's a very common thing here, so it's easy to treat it. Not that I would ever want anyone to have to go through it. Also, the medicine that she is taking is supposed to protect her from parasites for the next 6 months. If it turns out that she doesn't have parasites, then she's protected anyway.
On a Mommy note, I am INSANELY tired!!! Not only do I have the pregnancy thing going for me, but my little girl woke ME up in the night. I don't do well when I have disturbed sleep, pregnant or not. I am looking forward to her nap. I know she will want one because she woke up at 6:30 a.m. Which means I get a nap.
I have a couple of pictures from the first day of the Guadalajara Training Center. Here they are.
Derrick & Pastor Jorge Villa Senor (the guy that owns the building) talking to the students.
Here's a group of the students, in class!
Designed by Lena
No comments:
Post a Comment