Our friend Darcy was a professional hair dresser before her Brownsville days. While she was visiting, I asked her if she would trim mine & our daughter's hair. She has only had 2 haircuts and they were both done by me. Not the greatest, but she survived. So Darcy trimmed her hair and made it all pretty & straight.
In this picture, we see that she does not want to look straight ahead, yet at what Darcy is doing.
Afterwards, she got a hold of Darcy's new pink boots that she bought here in Guadalajara! Let's just say that she had a great time with Darcy in our house.



3 comments:
She looks so cute and I want those boots. I use to have some turqouise ones, but I don't know what happened to them. :(
I like you new layout. I have been afraid to do mine because I'm afraid I'll do it wrong. Was it hard to do?
Cool new layout!! Love the pink boots on Abigail. I was trying not to covet them when Darcy picked them up!!
Had our weekly service last night, God showed up before Dr. Peters could even get through his message. It was hilarious to watch as he kept trying to preach and people were all over the place!
He finished quickly and God went wild!
Post a Comment