Monday, January 14, 2008

Prince Edward Island!

Since I started this blog after my trip to Prince Edward Island, Canada and Boston, MA, I am going to post a few pictures from the trip. Of course, my best friend and I are huge "Anne of Green Gables" fans. My bff is red-haired and I am brunette. So we fit the description of "Anne" & "Diana", but not the personalities :-). We had a blast! We have wonderful husbands that sacrificed their vacation time to indulge our passion!


A stop that we made while driving through the gorgeous state of Maine.


Keith, Sarah's husband, drinking Rasberry Cordial. YES, they sell the stuff and it is GROSS! Carbonated cough syrup. But Keith is like Mikey and he'll eat anything.


Sarah & I at the beach in Cavendish.


The house that inspired L.M. Montgomery's "Green Gables."


Matthew's Carriage Ride!



"The Lake of Shining Waters...that's it's rightful name."



Sarah & I at another beach.






Keith & Sarah eating "chow-dah" in Boston!



The largest Chicken Parmigian(sp) that I've ever seen! We also were blessed w/ seeing a bar fight, arrest, & winning a trivia contest at this restaurant in Boston!


That's all for now! I'm tired of uploading.



5 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow! What a fantastic trip! I love New England. It's just beautiful, but to do the whole Anne of GG experience... how fun!

The Lazy Mom
visiting via Lazy Wed Walk from www.imalazymom.com

Kim said...

Stopping by from Wednesday's Walk. What a fun trip to take with your BFF! It has been a long time since I have visted Maine but would love to go back!

Michelle G said...

Oh it's beautiful! We live WAY far south - so this is so very nice to see ;)
Thanks for sharing :)
Michelle

Linda said...

What fun to see Prince Edward Island with your friend. I loved the books and the movies. Good pictures. Thanks for sharing the memory.

Jenilee said...

OOOHHH!! I want to go there too! Matthew's carriage ride?? How awesome is that! what a fun trip. :) thanks for linking up with memory with us!

 
Designed by Lena