I'm so glad that we got this puppy before the baby comes, instead of after. We are dealing with all of the puppy training stuff and it is tiring. Don't love the fact that I had to get up at 6:45 a.m. to let Chila go to the bathroom. And she was trying to tear out of the box that we have her in. It will be a little bit easier when we get a kennel. But we are waiting on the vet to let us know about that. Here's the story of purchasing a kennel in Mexico. They are like $300 or more for a full-grown dog size kennel!!! Can you believe it? We asked the vet how much they would sell us one for, and they said like $80...much better. We have a guy at the vet that is going to order one for us. I will be very happy to have it here. It will make sleepy time so much better.
I am also glad that we got her before the baby because when the baby arrives, the kids will be a little bit more occupied with paying attention to the puppy and I won't worry as much about how much attention I'm giving them.
On a baby note, my dear friend and teammate down here in Mexico, Melody, just gave birth to a baby girl...Mikayla! This is her and Scott's 3rd child. We are so happy for them! We are going to the hospital today to visit them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're pregnant!!!! I had no idea!!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys!! And I'm so glad you got a blog...I need to keep up with mine...I lost most of my excitement for it...but I'll start again SOON:) I miss you Val!!
Post a Comment