This morning our son told me that his teeth were hurting. He said that he thought a big tooth was trying to come in. So I checked it out, and there it was...my son has his first loose tooth. I was so excited, yet I wanted to cry. It means that our eldest is officially leaving the baby/little kid stage, and he is growing up. I'm telling you, the day he gets armpit hair is the day that I will officially have a breakdown ;-).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw your name on Pioneer Woman also and thought, Oh my goodness someone else whose mother spelled there name that way and caused her to explain for the rest of her life no its Valarie with an "A" not an "E". Tell your son congratulations on the tooth. Believe me the fun has just begun.
Post a Comment