Sunday, January 27, 2008

Death leaves us full of questions...










These pictures are pictures of my friend, Jocelyn; with her family and with her husband. Last night, for reasons that nobody is aware of at this point, Jocelyn decided to take her life. I am in shock. I am so heartbroken. It is so weird to look at these pictures and know that I will never see my friend again. Right now we are praying for peace, not answers. Maybe the answers will come later, maybe they won't. We are also praying for the family & friends that she left behind. For now I can say that I will miss my friend. She was a beautiful person, inside & out. In the end, it goes to show that you never know the battles that are going inside a person's mind.

1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

I am so sorry, there are never right words to say at this time. I will be praying for the family.

 
Designed by Lena