Monday, March 28, 2011

Precious Moments

When my 9 year old son gives me a hug and after a minute I start to pull away and he says, "No, mom. I'm not finished yet."

When my almost 7 year old daughter asks to sit in my lap no matter what I'm watching or doing, especially to read me a book.

When I'm laying with my almost 3 year old son and I reach over to touch his arm and he moves his arm to hold my hand...then he goes to sleep.

When my 20 month old son sees me walk into the room and yells, "DADDY!"...he'll get it right one day.

When my 30-something year old husband goes to sleep with our toddler during a storm so that the toddler doesn't get scared and wake up his mommy. 

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Awwww! I love this post! This should be a weekly link-up! :)

The Lazy Mom
www.imalazymom.com

Kim said...

Totally made me smile. Your kids are adorable.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

You are so Blessed. This was such a sweet post. Glad I found your blog.

Jenilee said...

so sweet. :) love the things that make us smile!

 
Designed by Lena