Thursday, January 13, 2011

I love my family!

This week my 2 older kids and husband have been out of school every single day due to ice.  In Georgia, when it snows it usually melts on the roads and then freezes overnight to become an icy mess.  Anyway, I have loved every minute of having my kids and my husband home.  The kids have played the Wii a good bit.  They been outside a lot, too.  We've had great, family time together and I have cherished it.  I know that we will have to make these days up at some point.  That doesn't negate the fact that I have thoroughly enjoyed them.  


I'll leave you with a picture of my husband doing donuts.

3 comments:

Jenilee said...

oh my husband loves doing donuts in the church parking lot. open space + snow + a boy = dangerous exploits! :) lol

Robin said...

My kids were out Monday and Tuesday and I loved it every second, too!

I always assumed people love to have their kids home, but I have been so upset to see how many parents have been griping and complaining that their kids were home "again".

I wish I could keep my kids home with me all the time (with an occasional sanity break thrown in here and there....haha!)

Elizabeth said...

Hey Val,

I glad that it has been such a fun week. Sometimes a bit of forced relaxation is just what we need!

Take care!

 
Designed by Lena