Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

I've barely had time to think.  So much so that I keep forgetting to buy things when we're out.  Considering we just started our shopping on Tuesday, I'm doing pretty well.  Last week we had at least one sick kid a day and we were out of school for icy roads.  Since Sunday we've had a piano recital, family Christmas for my Dad's side of the family, staff Christmas party, breakfast with a friend, dinner with a friend, 2 older kids spent the night away 2 nights in a row, we had to move the presents from under the tree because the 2 younger ones were ripping them open or tearing the bows off, etc.  Life has been crazy.  Here's an easy update in pictures.

Our little piano player!

Family Picture!

My brother w/ one of his nephews & the other creeping in.

Dad, Grandma, Me.

I was giving my Dad a look b/c of his corny joke & G-ma was posing.

My sister and my niece.

2 comments:

Jenilee said...

fun pictures! Merry Christmas to your family!

Stacey said...

I love the pictures! Especially the piano one with her little feet dangling!

Merry Christmas!!

 
Designed by Lena