We are surrounded by 3 different school districts. We live about 2 minutes from 2 of the districts and then we, of course, are in another one. However, our kids attend a private, Christian school. Our school year calendar is similar to the rest of the counties, but has slight differences. For instance, our school teachers had to attend a conference for the association that they are with. That meant that our kids were out of school for 2 days that the other students were not. We did not get a fall break like most of the schools. And like all of the schools around us, we are not out all week long for Thanksgiving. I know that things seem crazy when the kids are home. But I still love it. They are also great babysitters when I need to run upstairs and tackle the laundry. It would also mean that my husband would be home since he teaches there, as well.
In all seriousness, I love my kids' school and I love the teachers...the Bible & Spanish teacher in particular. :-) I just love having my kids home. And not having to wake up at 6:30 a.m. And having people to entertain my younger ones besides me. And................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...being the one that teaches them how to read, and calling the morning they wake up to 800 paper frogs in the house school, and going to the homeschool cafeteria (Chick-fil-a) and doing art together, and breaks whenever you want to dance around the living room, and doing school in the beautiful sunshine.
You know I'd support ya!
Post a Comment