Monday, October 18, 2010

You May be a Kindred Spirit Afterall



Here are a few pictures from our extended weekend visit!  We love this family so much.  We have had 3 missionary families stay with us this past year...all that serve in the eastern hemisphere.  With each visit, I crave for them to stay longer.  But I know that God has a greater work for them.  If we can't have the next 40 years or so together here on earth, we have eternity.  I choose the latter.

The Serratos Family

Rachel and I, on our way to P.F. Changs.

Our kids had so much fun with their baby! 





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously adorable baby. i am so happy that they came to visit and that you had a great time with them! :)

Robin said...

I could tell by your Facebook comments how excited you were to see your friends! I am so glad you got to spend some time with them!

Debbie said...

How nice to have such good times and good friends!

 
Designed by Lena