Nine years ago today a little boy entered our lives. Little did we know how much having a child would change our lives forever. Before you have kids, everyone tells you that it will change your life forever. But you don't really know what they're talking about...until you have one. At the moment your first child is born, you begin to wonder how you can love something so much that you just met. I also wondered how something that size was just inside of me.
Shiloh was the easiest baby. He was sleeping 12 hours a night at 4 weeks old. He nursed like a champ. I was not tired all the time like most first-time parents. I was very well-rested, thanks to his sleeping patterns.
I will skip all of the details of the last 9 years. I will say that today we have an awesome little boy. He is a funny and goofy boy that loves to play basketball and the PS3. He laughs loudly at "Pink Panther" cartoons and "America's Funniest Home Videos". He is a good helper around the house and with the 2 younger boys...getting them out of their high chairs or getting them up from their nap when I ask him. He has the first-born responsibility trait. He's also starting to search his armpits for hair. That means he's getting too big. He is one of the 5 reasons that I smile and laugh everyday. I hope that never changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment