Saturday, March 6, 2010

~ Pride ~




I felt a new pride today. The pride that comes when I watch our oldest play his very first game of baseball. They were all fabulous.

My pride truly comes in with this. They didn't win. And still, he had a HUGE smile on his face. Not living in the States for 3 years has given him a great appreciation for having the chance to play baseball, go to kids' church, and even go to school. I just loved how his attitude remained confident and happy. That is one of my greatest desires for my children....that they don't let their circumstances change their mood/attitude; to respond, not react. Man, I wish that I could embrace that piece of advice more often.

As usual, my little princess got really, really, really, really dirty. Even more as usual, there were no paper towels in the bathroom to dry her hands off once we had washed them. Even beyond that, the concession stand food was not my favorite. I'll be bringing our own food from now on.

I love baseball season!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena