Thursday, March 11, 2010

~ 10 Months ~



It's been 10 months today.

This is one of my favorite pictures of my father-in-law and his princess. During one of their visits, shortly after our 3rd was born, he wanted to take the time to pray a blessing over each of the grandkids. This is during his prayer time with our little girl. If you pay close attention to the picture, she has her hand on her head because she's laying hands on herself. So innocent and sweet. He loved his grandkids so much. What an amazing heritage! I miss him so much.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I am so sorry, Val. I wish I could give you a great big hug right now. At least your older children got to know and love such a great man and you know you will see him again, someday!

{{{HUGS}}}

Robin

AtlantaMama said...

sweet

 
Designed by Lena