I wrote something on my Facebook status that started me thinking. The story goes like this:
I'll explain later, but our Pastor resigned from the Church of God and we are moving into a new building. D has been working a lot, only coming home to sleep...literally. That means that I am at home with all 4 kids for a long time, 2 of which are experiencing some serious cabin fever.
Tonight, S, A & I were running around and screaming periodically. I was sitting still on the couch. I felt like I was in one of those movie scenes where everything is moving around you really fast and you're moving in slow motion. That is the metaphor for my life. I feel like life is moving quickly and that I am trying to run through mud to keep up with it.
I've been in and out of a funk for a while now. I'm not sure if some of it is still due to missing my father-in-law. I've never experienced a loss this deep before so I don't really know. But I DON'T want to experience another loss this deep to prove my theory correct. I just don't want to wake up one day only to realize that I've missed it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment