Sunday, November 1, 2009

A year from now...

For all 5 of you (if there are that many) that read my blog, I'm sorry that haven't been the greatest updater lately. As I'm typing this, I is yelling at me to do something for him. Having 2 kids 15 months apart has changed me in so many ways. I have given up on stressing over my house being cluttered. I don't even pay attention to it that much and I find that I just walk over toys now, instead of picking them up. If I pick them up, they will be back in 10 minutes anyway. Some nights I get sleep and some nights I don't. There's nothing consistent yet. I will update every once in a while, but let's see how things look a year from now.

1 comment:

AtlantaMama said...

i like your update and i can certainly understand that while blogging and face book are sorta an outlet for me... i am not sure what time i'll have to post and read with two babies.
i love your cute Fall background too!!

 
Designed by Lena