Sunday, August 9, 2009

Number 4...

Of course the pictures pulled up out of order, but anyway...our final baby was born on August 5th. He was 7 lbs. 11 oz. It was a short, easy labor thanks to my epidural :-). Things are crazy around here. I had to miss the kids first day of school b/c I was in the hospital. We are still unpacking. It's a crazy time, but I am enjoying every minute of my new baby! I am really trying to soak up every lost minute of sleep and every sweet newborn moment since this is our last baby.

I will update sometime later. I really should be sleeping right now. :-)









2 comments:

Lora said...

congratulations!!! he's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I need a new adjective to describe your kids b/c that's all I say on here and facebook. Last baby???? NEVER SAY NEVER!! HAHAHAHA!!

Hope all is well! You need to post some pictures of your new house.. in ALL your spare time you have!

 
Designed by Lena