As rough as he is with Moses, Moses still loves him and lets him handle him however he wants. I loves him so much. He wakes up in the morning looking for Moses, saying, "Mo. Mo." Our funny little joke is when we put Moses in a basket. Ha ha ha ha ha! We love it!
Today is the ladies' swimming party over here at the mom-in-law's. No men, no kids, no cameras. Although I probably should have atleast one picture of me pregnant in a bathing suit. It's like an optical illusion to look at my huge belly.
Later today we are meeting my Dad at our usual spot, Olive Garden. I love my Dad! OH, and speaking of family, my sister, Marie, is pregnant!!! I'm so excited. The Noles' kids have called me "Aunt" since they could speak. And seeing as we're their guardians, it's appropriate. But this is my first biological nephew or niece. I'm totally thrilled!
2 comments:
so cute! (it seems we have the same method of usuing blankets & pillows to block the fire place)
have fun at Olive Garden!
Sounds like lots of fun things in store for your family! Enjoy:)
Post a Comment