Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yummy...



Mom was home from work on her birthday because of her back. A friend from work sent her these delicious drops from heaven. These are the largest chocolate-covered strawberries that I've ever seen. I'm sure there are larger and I do hope to eat them someday, also. :-)




A mouthful of yummy!




He tasted it, but he doesn't like strawberries. I forget who ate it for him. Maybe me.




My little princess L-O-V-E-D them! She loves chocolate and she loves strawberries. It's a great combo for her little mouth.



Singing "Happy Birthday" to Mom. My husband and step-dad are silly.


Feliz Cumpleanos!

Aunt KT and my princess were tuckered out.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Those berries look heavenly. I want some!

AtlantaMama said...

WOW!! That looks like a very yummy birthday!!!!!!

Melinda said...

Great capture of my bday activites & photos! I looked pretty rough when blowing out the candles. Pain shows in my face big time!

 
Designed by Lena