Thursday, April 9, 2009

Have I mentioned that I love my Doctor???

I had my first visit with Dr. Soundararajan today. I can't believe that we've known her for 8 years. She has been amazing during all of them. The verdict is that I am still on bed rest and I am taking medicine for my blood pressure. I will not go until 40 weeks. Like with my first I will be induced at about 37 weeks. Next week we will have the 20 week, 30-minute long ultrasound. I also have another appointment next week. Hopefully that will be all until next month :-).
We have a few big events coming up for us. Sunday is our first Easter here since 2005. I haven't had to buy an Easter dress for our daughter since she was 11 months old. CRAZY. At the end of the month is our daughter's birthday, and we haven't been home for her birthday since 2005, either. Then at the beginning of May, just 6 days after her birthday, is our baby's first birthday. I need to hire a party planner.
Like I said before, can you handle all of this excitement? Really. Try to control yourself.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena